**12/22/11** If you are looking for a review of the pBone it can be found here: http://euphbone.blogspot.com/2011/12/pbone-review.html
Hey everyone, well just as an update, I am still working on trying to get my hands on a pBone. With Phantom Regiments membership dues I am not able to buy one to test it. I have been looking to get one from a dealer in exchange for marketing (after all, I am the number one hit on pBone review searches!). However, I am also putting in a donate button as of today. Do not feel required to use it by any means. 100% of the money that is donated will be used for either Phantom Regiment dues or buying products to review on this site. Each review takes me around 10 hours usually, but I love doing it. Once again, don't feel obligated, but as a heads up, it is going in today.
*Edit: Andrew's Music has agreed to supply me with a pBone for review. If you are buying a pBone, please use them as they have made this future review possible.
If anyone has any connections with a dealer who sells pBones, please let me know or let them know about me. pBone generates a large traffic flow and I want to be able to provide a review for it.
In other news, this week saw the beginning of my most recent blog, "Clancy's Phantom Experience." As the name implies, this blog will be where I post, in depth, about my experiences with the Phantom Regiment. I still will give updates here, but the other blog will have much more detail. Check it out and let me know what you think! the URL is http://buickclancy.blogspot.com
Hope everyone is doing well!
Hey everyone, well just as an update, I am still working on trying to get my hands on a pBone. With Phantom Regiments membership dues I am not able to buy one to test it. I have been looking to get one from a dealer in exchange for marketing (after all, I am the number one hit on pBone review searches!). However, I am also putting in a donate button as of today. Do not feel required to use it by any means. 100% of the money that is donated will be used for either Phantom Regiment dues or buying products to review on this site. Each review takes me around 10 hours usually, but I love doing it. Once again, don't feel obligated, but as a heads up, it is going in today.
*Edit: Andrew's Music has agreed to supply me with a pBone for review. If you are buying a pBone, please use them as they have made this future review possible.
If anyone has any connections with a dealer who sells pBones, please let me know or let them know about me. pBone generates a large traffic flow and I want to be able to provide a review for it.
In other news, this week saw the beginning of my most recent blog, "Clancy's Phantom Experience." As the name implies, this blog will be where I post, in depth, about my experiences with the Phantom Regiment. I still will give updates here, but the other blog will have much more detail. Check it out and let me know what you think! the URL is http://buickclancy.blogspot.com
Hope everyone is doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.