Monday, December 12, 2011

The Arrival of the pBone

**12/22/11** If you are looking for a review of the pBone it can be found here: http://euphbone.blogspot.com/2011/12/pbone-review.html

Well, on Saturday I finally received a pBone. It was supplied by Andrew's Music for review. I must say, I am very impressed by my initial impressions of it. I received a yellow one and have been having a blast playing it. I'll post some sneak peak pictures here but unfortunately my full review wont be out til next week. This week I have a lot of school work and the second Phantom Regiment camp this weekend. Therefore, I won't have time to write up the review until next week. However, I promise it will be out by the end of the day next Thursday!









On another note (no pun intended), I used lights on my trombone for my recent orchestra concert. I play bass and the tuba player and I decided to use lights and match outfits for the concert. So here are some pictures of my trombone with lights on it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.