Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year!

Well, 2012 is finally here! (As a side note, I do personally believe we will be here to see 2013) This is going to be an extremely exciting year for me! I'm graduating High School this spring, marching drum corps in the summer, and starting college at Duke University in the fall! Wow.

As a result of all this, there are some serious financial commitments to be made for both marching and attending college at Duke. So I'd like to remind readers about the donate button on the side to help support me and my blog.

Also, I recently started an Etsy store, Wild Card Wallets, where I'm selling wallets made of playing cards. These wallets are slim, unique, customizable, durable, cheap, and most of all cool. Below is a picture of one of my wallets. Please consider supporting me by buying a wallet from Wild Card Wallets. Thanks!




16 comments:

  1. This is very interesting, You're an overly professional blogger. I have joined your feed and sit up for in the hunt for more of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

    Also visit my blog post ... certified signing agent in corona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the admin of this web site is working, no hesitation
    very rapidly it will be well-known, due to its feature contents.


    my website doors in des moines
    my site: bathroom remodeling in west des moines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis.
    It will always be useful to read through articles from other writers and use a little something from their web sites.



    My website car towing in panhandle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through many of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm certainly delighted I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it and
    checking back frequently!

    Also visit my web site bookkeeper in edmonds
    Also see my webpage: tax planning in mill creek

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved as much as you will receive carried out
    right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a
    lot often inside case you shield this increase.


    Feel free to visit my web page - commercial plumbing in ann arbor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!

    My page primer comrador in corona
    Also see my web site :: loan modification in norco

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your site. You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love
    to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back
    to mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested. Thank you!


    Stop by my web site; residential roofing contractor in rancho santa fe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good blog post. I certainly love this site. Stick with it!



    my webpage; bathroom remodeling in puyallup

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on 91311. Regards

    Look into my site - 15152
    Also see my page - 53678

    ReplyDelete


  10. Hello

    I started visiting your blog and found it really interesting.I was wondering if you would be interested in creating a profile on Glipho.Its a social publishing engine for bloggers/writers wherein you can promote your blog and also follow other writers/bloggers,We have a variety of categories like travel,society,fashion,lifestyle etc where you can promote your blog posts.

    If your blog is powered by Blogger,Wordpress or Tumblr,you can import posts to Glipho from your existing blog without affecting it at all.Further you can attach twitter,facebook,Google + accounts to your Glipho profile and promote your blog on a larger scale.You can also connect your Instagram,Flickr or picasa accounts to drag and drop your photos into content.

    I’d suggest having a look at the website www.glipho.com to see what it looks like :)

    I will be always happy to help if you have any questions regarding setting up a profile.You can sign up using your Facebook,twitter,LinkedIn or Google+ account.

    Happy writing!

    Good Luck,
    Neha

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should be a part of a contest for one of the greatest websites online.
    I'm going to recommend this site!

    Here is my website click through the next post

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective.
    A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appearance. I must say you've done
    a great job with this. Additionally, the blog loads very quick for me on Chrome.
    Exceptional Blog!

    Also visit my web blog ハミルトン 時計

    ReplyDelete
  13. Мy partner and I absοlutely lovе yοuг blοg
    and find many of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for.
    Do you offer gueѕt writeгѕ to write content fοr
    yourself? I woulԁn't mind producing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome blog!

    My page hcg diet foods

    ReplyDelete
  14. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this site daily, this website is truly fastidious and the users are genuinely sharing pleasant thoughts.


    My web-site: acoustic guitar a chord

    ReplyDelete
  15. There usually are not many web sites with information like this man!
    Bookmarked!

    My web page - having trouble getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I am just trying to find out about euphonium straps/harnesses. I ordered a Neotech Tuba/Euphonium harness, and it was much too big so I returned it. Then I ordered a Neotech brass sling, which was supposed to work with a standard euphonium, but the connector loops to go around my horn's tubing were too small, so my local music store is trying to find out if the wrong loops were sent by the company/distributor... Anyway. Do you have any suggestions? I know the last post was from 2012 but I am just hoping someone may see this and have suggestions. I live in Canada, so anything from the US is doable, but harder, and any products from the UK are not appropriate. Thank you! (I need to be able to play standing up, and trying to play without any support is straining my hands/wrists too much.)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.